Apply for a property through Land and Lease Realty
For our rental properties please complete each of the following steps:
- Inspect the property you want to rent.
- Complete an application form
(All applications for a rental property can be completed online. Click on the link (APPLY) below or the link ‘TENANCY APPLICATION’).
APPLY for a rental property now.
- Attach all required documents for the application
As part of the rental process you will be required to attach a few documents to your application. They include
- A copy of your drivers licence or passport
- Required 100 points of identification – (Current drivers licence (40 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Birth certificate (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Electricity bill (10 points), Telephone bill (10 points), Gas bill (10 points).
Your proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or printout of tenancy history.
- Proof of income: 3 previous pay slips / Bank statement or, if self-employed, tax returns and business registration.
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (Water or Gas, no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice.
- Your references: Minimum 2 references from previous agent or landlord; and reference from your friend, employer or relatives.
After you submit your rental application, we will soon start processing the application. Once we received your supporting documents, we will speak with the owner of the property and let you know immediately about your application’s outcome.