Property Selling Methods
When you are just thinking of selling a residential property in NSW or Sydney’s suburbs, you might consider mainly three common methods of sale.
- Common Private treaty
- You decide the first asking price.
- Inspections with buyers will be conducted by appointment or at an special open home/property for buyers.
- Your property will compete against dozens of others on the basis of your first asking price.
- May be the chances of a great sale price diminishing with time (over first 6 to 8 weeks of advertising).
- Property price negotiated down.
- Property sale normally includes a cooling-off period for the buyer, also subject to finance as well as a agreeable building inspection by the buyer of that property.
- Marketing Plan for 4 weeks prior to the auction ensures we find every available potential purchaser for your selling property.
- Most of the inspections occur at open homes for buyers.
- By then, buyers know there is a deadline to make up their mind for the property.
- Buyers are required to pay a 10% deposit and sign an unconditional contract at auction for that property. All quality inspections of the property must therefore take place prior to auction. With this option, no cooling-off period for buyers.
- Potential buyers must have finance arranged prior to auction.
- Selling price may increase for the property by the competitive bidding on the action day. We ensure to gather a large crowed for your house on the day.
- Special Property Launch By Land and Lease Realty
- Property owners decide the first asking price or a reasonable price range for the property.
- The property will be intensively marketed for 2 weeks prior to the first open home. All inspections are held back until this time frame.
- At the first open home our sales experts will escort each group of buyers through your property and invite them to make an offer to buy your property in writing to us.
- After the first open home all offers considered on their merits.
- On the same day negotiations commence with the buyer(s) as the first open home.
- The property sale generally includes a cooling-off period for the buyer(s) and is subject to finance as well as a satisfactory pest and building inspection by the buyer.
- At the end, if no sale occurs we then promptly revert to marketing the property as a private treaty listing property.
Land and Lease Realty – Know-how to SALE
Our expert sales-driven professional agents are specially trained to understand the potential buyers mind and the pricing psychology. We are devoted to bring you the best selling price for your property. And will help you to decide the best method for your property. Here at Land and Lease Realty, we provide a no-cost, no-obligation market appraisal services for property owners. Contact us at your best time; we are ready to prove ourselves for the best services for you.